When choosing a fragrance, people are inclined solely towards one’s likes and dislikes. Some have radiant personalities, while some have a gloomy persona. Some are introverts, wanting the least attention. Some are extroverts, always wanting to be the star of the night. Just as their personalities change, their choices of perfumes also change.
But that is not the only way to determine your liking when it comes to fragrances. Below are some of the other things you should keep in mind before opting for a fragrance.
Know your budget
Whether to find the right perfume for yourself or a present, the budget should be the foremost matter to think about. People believe that spending more money on luxury brands is the only way to a good perfume. I will prove you wrong. You can spend less and still have your favourite designer perfume in your wardrobe. Choose KDJ Inspired recreated fragrances, which have similar notes to all the top luxury brand perfumes present today in the industry. Easy on your pocket yet an amazing long-lasting fragrance. Here is a link to follow:
Know your body chemistry
How to find the right perfume for your body chemistry? The answer to this question is easy. Just read through it, and you will be good to go. Your body chemistry includes your skin type, your natural skin pH, and your body temperature.
1. Oily skin sustains the top notes of the fragrances longer. In contrast, dry skin needs stronger scents with intense base notes to last long.
2. The body pH level should be more alkaline, between 7.35-7.45. Acidic pH will make reduce your perfume’s performance
3. Heat intensifies the scent and gives it a boost. That is the reason why perfume is to apply on your wrists, neck, or inner side of your elbows, as these points are relatively warmer.
Know your preference
If you already know what you like, good luck then. If you don’t, follow these tips to find out.
1. Try fewer scents at a time. You won’t be able to differentiate between the scents, and they will get mixed up.
2. Understand the notes of what you are smelling and try to relate to them. Don’t go out of your comfort zone to follow a trend
3. Learn how to layer your fragrances. Use lotion, body wash of similar or complementing notes.
4. If you are buying for a particular event, take into consideration the weather, the time, whether the event is indoors or outdoors. Not every perfume is suitable for every occasion. Choose accordingly.
5. Give yourself time. Don’t rush into the process and make a wrong choice. Instead, take your time to smell the fragrance throughout its development.
KDJ Inspired have a wide range of perfumes to choose from. Your search can be hassle-free. Choose your perfumes, whether through famous fragrances house or perfume notes. Follow the links for a shortcut.